MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing, and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees use their responsiveness, professionalism, and know-how to provide innovative solutions that are perfectly suited to our customers' requirements. Our branches in Ecublens (VD), Meyrin (GE), and Givisiez (FR) ensure a local presence and proximity.
On behalf of one of our esteemed clients, we are seeking an experienced Bilingual Software Support Specialist with a strong background in InHouse applications to support our client, an established international logistics company based in Bern, Switzerland.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve technical and/or software issues in InHouse applications to ensure smooth operation and service continuity.
- Investigate Level 2 tickets with secondary analysis and if necessary reproduce the user case.
- Assess cases' on criticality, priority and discuss workarounds on further actions with your team and director.
- Work with the team and the Level 3 technical support to define and maintain department priorities: the content of the next software hotfix/update, service pack or should the resolution be integrated into the next release cycle.
- Be a key user in using and managing software service - ITSM i.e. track, maintain, document and close opened issues, duplicate cases, ensure regular 24/7 services – inc. on-call once a month during outside office hours and on the weekend.
- Working closely with the test team to perform software tests prior to integration and deployment phases.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the quality of service QoS through cases' documentation, Service Level Agreement (SLA) standards or process, and procedural enhancement.
- Generate and analyze monthly support statistics and data Technology assessment & Technical survey: Maintain relevant IT technical expertise.
- High school diploma, vocational training, or achieved secondary-level studies - CFC or similar diploma in Information and Technologies or software development field.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a software support specialist on corporate-level solutions, ideally on web applications.
- Ground experience supporting applications and users in Microsoft-oriented ecosystems.
- Proven skills in SQL language and databases, MS-SQL, Windows Administration, but also IIS and SharePoint web applications.
- Experience working in an international environment, in logistics - cargo, freight, mail, and package delivery operation or postal operators would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ITIL, ISO 27001 would be an advantage, in Information System Security a plus
- Ongoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and worldwide based team
- Natural customer service orientation with good organizational skills and diplomacy
- Flexible to work from home and/or in an office as required.
- Bilingual to Fluent English and French. Any other language a plus.
If you are interested in the above-mention position, please do not hesitate to leave your candidature on our platform and we will be happy to review it. Please kindly note that only applications meeting all requirements would be considered. We are looking forward to reading your CV. Cheers!
For Internal Reference: 2021050