2 021 548
MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specialized in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions perfectly suited to the requirements of our customers. MTF Quadra has offices in serveral locations including Ecublens, Meyrin, and Givisiez.
For one of our clients based in Lausanne, we are looking for a
Software Engineer - Client Delivery and Integration
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team, in order to make us collectively stronger.
- Design and develop features, APIs, application-application integration solutions in accordance with best practices to influence the development of next generation products.
- Participate in architectural discussions, code reviews, software validations and software release process on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate with customers and coordinate directly with end users, provide technical assistance in developing new features and resolving any defects.
- Work collaboratively across all functional areas and work effectively with a globally distributed customer base.
- Strong experience in Java 11 (SpringBoot, SpringCloud) and knowledge of web development.
- Experience in working on Databases such as MySql, MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres
- Experience with CI/CD processes, workflows, and tools such as Junit5, Github, Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
- Passion for coding with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with a high sense of quality.
- Customer focused with a strong sense of stakeholder management along with excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior working experience or good knowledge of banking and financial sector including investment banking and wealth management.
An asset for:
- Strong familiarity with Agile software development and tools
- Experience in containerization and orchestration using Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Experience or knowledge of banking applications such as Avaloq, Finnova, T24, S2i, Olympic..
Soft Skills :
- You are able to work well in a flat hierarchy environment and have the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- You are a creative problem solver and a fast learner with a passion for what you do and excited to be involved in the full software life cycle
- You are committed to the delivery of quality results within deadlines and take ownership of your work
- Ability to conduct constructive technical discussions
- You communicate effectively, appreciate feedback and are able to tailor your language and tone to match audiences
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.