2 021 545
MTF Quadra is a Swiss IT services company specialized in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 80 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions perfectly suited to the requirements of our customers. MTF Quadra has offices in serveral locations including Ecublens, Meyrin, and Givisiez.
For one of our clients based in Lausanne, we are looking for a
Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team, in order to make us collectively stronger.
- Design and build Kubernetes-based production infrastructure
- Improve observability and reliability, working closely with our Developers
- Build IaC CI/CD and help other teams build theirs
- Share and improve your knowledge of cloud-native best practices, databases, security, systems architecture
- Help with other parts of infrastructure
- Experience with production-grade Kubernetes and Terraform
- Familiarity with Helm, Kustomize, and GitOps principles/solutions
- Monitoring skills with e.g. StackDriver, Prometheus, Loki
- Understanding of multiple database or queueing systems
- Some Software Development, preferably in Python or Go
- Familiarity with containerisation of JVM applications
Soft Skills :
- You are able to work well in a flat hierarchy environment and have the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- You are a creative problem solver and a fast learner with a passion for what you do and excited to be involved in the full software life cycle
- You are committed to the delivery of quality results within deadlines and take ownership of your work
- Ability to conduct constructive technical discussions
- You communicate effectively, appreciate feedback and are able to tailor your language and tone to match audiences
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.